Press / Contact
Master Offline Dating has been featured in…
About Camille Virginia
Camille Virginia is an award-winning writer, founder of Master Offline Dating, and author of The Offline Dating Method. She helps single women ditch the dating apps and attract great men in the real world.
On her journey to overcome social anxiety, Camille mastered the art of meaningful connection, which led to being asked on dates by hundreds of men – with zero use of technology. She is passionate about helping people create a more fulfilling life across every aspect: friendship, career, family, and romantic.
Camille has taught more than 100 live workshops, worked with clients across six continents, been featured in more than 50 international media outlets, and has followers from over 100 different countries. Her book The Offline Dating Method will hit stores September 2019.
- Digital dating burnout (online dating and apps)
- Building social confidence
- The power of human connection
- Combating isolation and loneliness
- Dating for introverts
- How to find love in everyday places
Questions to ask Camille:
- Why’s everyone burned out with online dating?
- What’s the benefit of meeting someone offline vs online?
- How do you meet someone offline?
- How do you steer the conversation towards the “ask out”
- What’s one thing listeners can do in the next 24 hours to start tapping into offline opportunities?
I’d Love to hear from You