Press Kit Downloads
Click any image below to download the materials
About Camille Virginia
Camille Virginia is an award-winning writer, founder of Master Offline Dating, and author of The Offline Dating Method. She helps single women ditch the dating apps and attract great men in the real world.
On her journey to overcome social anxiety, Camille mastered the art of meaningful connection, which led to being asked on dates by hundreds of men – with zero use of technology. She is passionate about helping people create a more fulfilling life across every aspect: friendship, career, family, and romantic.
Camille has taught more than 100 live workshops, worked with clients across six continents, been featured in more than 100 international media outlets (including The Atlantic, Cosmopolitan, and the BBC) and has followers from over 100 different countries.
- Digital dating burnout (online dating and apps)
- Building social confidence
- The power of human connection
- Combating isolation and loneliness
- Dating for introverts
- How to find love in everyday places
Questions to ask Camille:
- Why’s everyone burned out with online dating?
- Why did you write your book The Offline Dating Method?
- What’s the benefit of meeting someone offline vs online?
- What are the 3 steps to get a date offline (in the real world)?
- What can people do in the next 24 hours to get a date IRL?
I’d love to hear from you!
About Master Offline Dating
In addition to being author of The Offline Dating Method, Camille Virginia is the founder of Master Offline Dating, where she helps single women get the power to attract a partner in the real world through her coaching, courses, and free email newsletter.
The Offline Dating Academy
Confidence Connection Commitment
The foundation of all Camille’s coaching and courses is her signature 9-step framework The Offline Dating Method, which helps clients become their best selves, live their best life, create more meaningful connections, and attract the right partner in the real world.